Hair / LFW / London / On the street / Street Style

Simone

Get Simone’s look: 3.1 Phillip Lim coat, black shorts and black boots

During London Fashion Week I teamed up with Toni & Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe to cover their backstage shows, meet with some of the top creatives within their team, and shoot a few looks on the street.

Simone nails the kind of minimalist cool I have always wished I could pull off, and there’s no doubt that her sleek ponytail is what finishes this look off perfectly. Her understated hair highlights the clean lines and structured simplicity of her 3.1 Phillip Lim coat, which I love. To get Simone’s slick look make sure you blow dry and iron your hair perfectly straight, tie your hair into a low pony at the nape of the neck with a simple hairband and finish with Toni & Guy Shine Gloss Serum.

And if you’re interested, some of my backstage and street style shots from London will be posted on the Hair Meet Wardrobe Facebook page in the next few days right here.

SHARE ON: PINTEREST TWITTER FACEBOOK GOOGLE PLUS

Comments

Posted by brigittesydney on 4 March 2013

That coat is everything. E.ve.ry.thing. I've definitely always thought of your style as understatedly elegant, Jessie. x

Posted by Aliya on 2 March 2013

I feel like her look is very carefully thought out (and this is not a bad thing) because it's very restrained and rebellious at the same time from the clean lines and well-polished hair to the unexpected length of her pants and even the ear cartilage piercing. I think someone could walk past her and think it's not that interesting because of the neutral palette, but if you really look close up like you've allowed us to do, it's pretty spot on... - Aliya:)

Posted by LIV on 28 February 2013

beautiful coat!! xox http://dropofinkk.blogspot.com/

Posted by Rhoda Wong on 27 February 2013

love the simple cut lines! www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

Posted by sorthed on 27 February 2013

It looks amazing:)

Posted by Anna on 27 February 2013

Love that coat, not surprised you picked her out - totally your style! xx South Molton St Style