Personal Style / Venice

Classic

A.P.C. trench, Sambag cashmere sweater, Sass and Bide jeans, Alexander Wang boots, Maison Scotch beanie, Cos leather gloves

You can’t get more classic or tried and true than blue jeans, black boots and a khaki trench. I’m a big fan of having reliable favourites that I rotate endlessly; it’s comforting and easy.

These shots were taken in Venice, on one of our many days wandering around the islands and taking in as much as we could by foot. I really enjoyed getting lost in the maze of colourful, cramped houses, only to pop up at the waters edge with beautiful views stretching out in front.

SHARE ON: PINTEREST TWITTER FACEBOOK GOOGLE PLUS

Comments

Posted by Fall staple: Trench coat on 1 September 2015

[…] Jeanne Damas // Breakfast at Tiffany’s//  Blushing ambition // Elisa Nalin via Stylesight // Alexa chung via Vogue.com // Modern girls and old fashioned men // Cape Cod collegiate // We the people style […]

Posted by Kaitlyn on 6 February 2013

Oh how I love those BOOTS x

Posted by Jaeger on 5 February 2013

perfect outfit, love your shoes! http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/ xx

Posted by Rhoda Wong on 5 February 2013

i love this outfit! perfect boots! www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

Posted by Sharday on 4 February 2013

Classic yet super chic look. x SHARDETTE BLOG

Posted by the marant philes on 4 February 2013

Venice is really great for wandering. My friend and I went there after college and just rode around on the water taxis for a couple of hours (a lot cheaper than a gondola ride)... I can never find a trench because they look too conservative to me, but yours doesn't look that way at all, especially with the AW boots. - Aliya:)

Posted by Theresa on 4 February 2013

Those boots are just so incredibly cool. I like how they're classic but with a twist due to the cut out heel. I'm loving getting to see all your travel shots, and you're looking so lovely while exploring around Europe. xxTheresa

Posted by Tine on 4 February 2013

The khaki trench matches perfectly with the background btw!

Posted by Anna on 4 February 2013

Lovely outfit - that trench coat is going to come in very handy for your time in the UK! x